I must say, great job honey! Well, mostly anyway. Now for my opinions on your opinions. What? You didn't think I could just let #1 stand did you?!
O.K. cats and kittens today is a first, my darling husband of 12 years is going to be your author today. I know it may seem that I have taken leave of my senses to allow this to happen, but, honestly I have a splitting headache and can't think of even one interesting thing to say. Therefore, I have thrown caution to the wind and let him rip. Come back tomorrow for my rebuttal!
WOW, This is a somewhat exciting moment for me, the husband of New Diva on the Blog. Two things that make this moment exciting; one, after watching my darling wife blog everyday, I don't have to (thank you GOD) and two, the MAN gets to be heard out in the woman dominated blogosphere (thank you again GOD, we know it will make the world a better place).
I have sooo many options to tell the ladies out there, all topics of course from the MAN's viewpoint. That feels good just to say. Did you know that around the world, women are responsible for uttering 80% of the spoken word in every language to only 20% for men. That's a lot of talking.
I could really go on for a while just trying to catch up, in defense of the MAN, but
I really don't want to talk that much I think I'll just hit the highlights...BTW ladies, you may be surprised because you may agree with some of what I'm about to say (probably no more than 20% of it, that seems to be the ratio).
Also, this reading list is for for the pleasure of both MEN and WOMEN as it deals with their intertwining happiness, and everlasting joy :-)
1. Women always think they're right. Especially when they are chemically imbalanced once a month, at which point their opinions lack all logic...but of course, they're still right. How is this possible especially at that time of the month? Oh no he didn't! He did not seriously just pull out the "that time of the month" comment. Have men seriously not figured out that pointing out and/or asking "is it that time of the month?" is quite possibly the. most. infuriating. thing. he. could. ask. Especially if it IS that time. BTW, we SO aren't EVER going to admit it if it is, hellllllllloooooooo.
2. Talking isn't that unbelievably satisfying. Sometimes peace and quiet is better, please remember that. O.K., I can give you this one. However, the flip side is also true. Sometimes talking is satisfying, please remember that.
3. If you already know the answer, that you want to hear, to the question you are about to ask us, please don't ask. It will save us all a lot time and suffering just to get back to what you wanted to hear anyway. Thanks. Tevalicious! (Tevalicious= a derivative of the word whatever)
4. Men don't stand a chance, especially if they're up against a mother-daughter combination. Men, just do what they want. Amen, honey, now you're talkin'!
5. Even though women talk to much, especially when they are
insanely slightly emotional, if the man can put his ego aside and listen, his life WILL get better. It's a wonderful kind of reciprocal harmony that happens (you men know what I'm talking about). Unfortunately it normally takes a man about 15 years to figure out how to do this. Ack! I still have to wait 3 years for this?! Just kidding, we've been married for 12 years, but together for almost 18, so you are actually starting to get the hang of this. Thanks!
6. Sex is ALWAYS good for BOTH parties, especially if it's everyday or every other day. It strengthens the relationship, just ask the Man :-) Men, please do step 5. if you want anything even remotely close to this. Wait, I'm confused, when did this turn into a "wish list"?
7. Expect the SPICE; the good, bad, ugly, pretty, nice, relaxing, intriguing, exploratory, vulnerable, up, down, surprising, intense, giving, receiving, loving and pleasing. Really, "It's all good". One of my wife's favorite phrases, I promise. "Sugar and SPICE and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of", you men are lucky devils to get so much in one package!
8. If what you want is to grow old and happy together. Show up, spice it up, and grow up, and things will get better. But most importantly laugh it up, and love it up, because in the end all you have is your relationships, of which the most important adult relationship is usually your significant other. That's you, Chiefy, and growing old and happy together is just what I want to do!
In this BLOG's RECAP; WOMEN TALK LESS! MEN LISTEN MORE.
And lastly I've only scratched, the scratch of, the surface of the MAN's point of view. We know a lot more than you give us credit for, you only think we don't because you have a 5 to 1 corner on the talking market. I have a feeling this means he'll be back. :)
Peace. Love, and Rock and Roll!