Shannon at God Gave Me You tagged me for a MeMe. I have decided to participate because she is a relatively new blogger, and she has a pretty amazing story with her preemie Tristan. You should really pay her a visit.
I am supposed to share 7 things about me that you probably don't know already. Here goes nothin'.
1. I am a homebody, and when I get stressed this quality tends to become exaggerated. If I am stressed I tend to go into hibernation mode. I do enjoy time with my girls too, but more often than not, you will find me wanting to be home with my family.
2. Lilacs are my favorite flower. I love the way they smell, their blooms mean that Spring has sprung, and they remind me of home ( see #1).
3. I am not a pop/soda drinker. I never have been. I have always enjoyed water, juice, or lemonade more.
4. Going along with number 3, I drink little to no caffeine. It just doesn't agree with me. I do however, drink decaf coffee every morning.
5. I cut my the index finger on my left hand quite badly on Saturday night, rendering typing very difficult. In fact, I am doing this entire post without using that finger at all. Please excuse any typos.
6. I would rather read a good book than watch TV. I average about a book a week, and love bookstores and the library.
7. When my husband and I go on a date night we usually end up talking about how great our kids are for the majority of the evening.
Need some blog fodder? If so, tag you're it!